Get Pre-Approved and Pre-Qualified
Know what you can qualify for before you start your home search.
- Pre-qualify: free instant assessment using general guidelines.
- Pre-approval: free credit approval with no obligation.
- Find your home.
- Easy Close: one-on-one help at every step.
Before you start house hunting, begin the loan pre-approval process. Being pre-approved requires that a lender verify your financial information, allowing them to stand by their commitment to lend a specified amount based on that information. Pre-approval gives you a number of advantages:
- First, when you do find a property, sellers will take your offer more seriously since you will have a lender committed to backing your offer.
- Second, you’re assured of looking at homes you can confidently afford to finance. Your efforts will be focused on properties that match your financing abilities.
- Third, you’ll have an edge over other buyers who aren’t pre-approved. In situations where there are multiple offers on a property, this can be the difference between having your offer accepted or losing the property to another buyer.
We are eager to help you get pre-approved. To begin the pre-approval process or request more information, click here.